Sunday, November 14, 2021

BIOMEDIS TRINITY description

 



 

BIOMEDIS TRINITY

Device of electromagnetic correction for detoxication, harmonization and increasing the body resources.



 



 

  DESCRIPTION  ADVANTAGES  TECHNOLOGIES   HOW TO USE  SOFTWARE   ASK ME
 

BIOMEDIS TRINITY is the advanced effective wellness technology of multi-frequency synchronization, "packed" into a unique device - stylish, reliable, compact and lightweight. It is easy to take it with you wherever you go and it makes you confident about your health. 

BIOMEDIS TRINITY enhances body functions and systems (nervous, circulatory, respiratory, digestive, reproductive, excretory, endocrine, musculoskeletal, lymphatic, immune), it improves working capacity of organs, prevents premature aging, maintains natural balance. The device provides infectious safety, thanks to antiparasitic and purifying function. It helps to remove waste and toxic substances. Imagine how your health can be with the balanced and harmonious work of mind and body. 

BIOMEDIS TRINITY opens access to the reserve and hidden capabilities of the body. Working in the 4th mode, the device tunes your brain to what you want to do. Keep cheerful when you are sleepy. Concentrate and tune in for studies and work when you are under stress. Relax after a busy day. Select the work program from the fourth mode that best suits you. Feel what your brain can give you, through the natural activation of its deep structures. Start the self-healing process. 

The work of BIOMEDIS TRINITY is natural and does not create anything unfamiliar or atypical for our body and mind. There is 100% secure and patented technology used. 

BIOMEDIS TRINITY is very comfortable to use. We combined the best technical solutions in one device:
  • bright contrast screen;
  • touch panel with reverse recall;
  • high-quality casing of reinforced glass;
  • not large dimensions (14х48х92 mm);
  • continuous work (1st mode - 18 hours, 2,3,4-th modes - 10 hours).


A successful design solution - several internal partitions increase the quality and reliability in operation. 

Attention! The device is contraindicated in the presence of an implantable pacemaker. 

GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS

BIOMEDIS TRINITY на канале BIOMEDIS (YouTube) 

«Today I have received my new Biomedis Trinity, and right now I have turned the relaxation program on. I have already noticed that I have much less tension in the body, my shoulders are not like stones any more.» 
Sergey Kovalsky 

«Great choice, it really works, comparing my well-being now and month ago, I feel like a different person now. Thanks to Biomedis!» 
Maria Plotnikova 

«I definitely love it!!! I have been using it only for two weeks, but there is much less anxiety, I feel much more alive and energetic and I don’t have to take so many pills like I used to.!» 
Nadezhda Kachurova 

«Morning freshness mode helps me to start my day and fell myself really happy about it! My husband says that I changed. I smile carelessly every morning like I did when I was young and when we got married.))» 
Galina Smirnova 

«I tried a program for sleep in the mode 4. I didn’t expect such effect, as I have been suffering from insomnia for a long time. I have been falling asleep without problems for a week now, I have finally got rid of feeling exhausted, when I felt sleepy but couldn’t fall asleep.» 
Vladimir Fomin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts